Custom Search

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Promise For The Love Of My Life

A Promise For The Love Of My Life

My heart was awakened by cupid’s arrow
And I was able to see the colors of rainbow
That I had never seen before
As I open the door I have closed before
And glint can see in my eyes
As my emotion flies
Among with singing birds’ flock
As I discover the diamond’s luck
That was hidden in four letter word
That would add colors to my world.


Though we are miles away
Love will bring us together no matter what they say,
I will go over the mountains and over the seas
Just to find the heart that belongs to me
Anywhere in the world I will go
Until I find you.


Words are not enough to express my feelings for you
And all I’ve got is to make a poem just for you,
If I have to walk a thousand miles I will do
Just to get near to you,
Some said that promises are made to be broken
And lies have always spoken
But I have proven that promises can be fulfilled by true love
And strengthen by the Lord above,
I promise that I will prove that my feelings for you are true
And come what may I will always love you.

1 comment:

  1. cupid's arrow must be the only thing that is sharp but is still not harmful ;)
    Married dating site for those looking for a married affair, or in a relationship,
    and looking for a marital affair or married dating.
    www.marriedandlooking.co.za

    ReplyDelete