Custom Search

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

For the Second Time

For the Second Time

It’s almost three months since I gave up you
I thought it’s over for me dreaming to have you,
It feels like a stone hit to my chest and it feels so bad
Having without an inspiration I feel so sad,
But now I’m standing in front of you
I’m begging for a second chance to let me love you.

I’ve been to the sandy empty street
I’ve walk there with my bare feet,
Loneliness welcomes me as I stride
The forlorn road so I run and hide,
So I pray to my compassionate God
To give me strength to face this odd.

I know you’ve been through pain
And I know your tears fall down like the solemn rain,
I swear I never want you to be hurt
Because I don’t want to break your heart,
I just want to see your beautiful smile
Then my heartbeat will run in a mile.

Now that you are free
Your spellbinding beauty is all I want to see,
I’ve cried to God throughout the night
To reveal a true love in my sight
One afternoon surprisingly you came
Then my feelings never been the same,
I still feel a strange feeling every time I see you
I can’t deny that I really miss you,
How I wish that I’m destined for you
Because I’m falling in love with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment