Custom Search

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Heart’s Blink

Heart’s Blink

A morning of delight opens my eyes
A thing comes in me in surprise,
A sweet memory of a countenance
It lingers in me even in my trance,
When it gentle touches my mind
A sweet smile in me can find,
How beautiful in my awestruck sight
And it feels my soul’s wings in flight.

I always make an annoying tease
But my heart’s lock is in freeze,
My eyes are captivated by your smile
And my pulses run almost in a mile,
How stunning the look of your eyes
And made my very emotion flies.

Question came in my confuse mind,
What in my decision will I find?
Will I wait in a long time without
Assurance and fill me with doubt?
Or will I open the locked door for
The one who’s knocking and let me soar?

Now I ask for a sign from my loving Creator
Whom I will give my beating heart for?
A dream with you that will be the answer
For my questions and it will cast out my fear,
I know in my heart that I will faithfully love you
And for every single moment of my breath I will cherish you,
I want the hands of the rain to tell you
That my heart really beats for you
And I want to share my life with you……….

No comments:

Post a Comment