Custom Search

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love is the Cause

Love is the Cause

I spend my afternoon waiting for you
Because I really want to see you
Your presence bring happiness to me
With a doubt you mean so much to me
I want you to know that I’m crazy over you
And there is nothing can hinder me from loving you.

You caught my attention when you talk to my mother
The things you’ve said make me bother
Your acts and words knocked into my heart
And you’ve captured my heart right from the start,
There’s nothing I can do but to open my door for you
And now I can’t deny that I’m falling for you.

A single day of didn’t seeing you makes me miss you
Because my joy is to see you and talk to you,
When I look into your eyes it is like I’m gazing through the stars at night
And how beautiful they are in my sight,
If I were a painter I could never paint the beauty of your face
And every time I see it I feel like I’ve won a race.

I could say that God is so good to me
Because He chose you for me,
How I pray that I meant for you
Because my heart really beats so fast for you,
By giving you to me God had unfolded His plan in my life
And I want to love you until the sun sets in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely poem...bring back thoughts of my far-away girl...
    Married dating site for those looking for a married affair, or in a relationship,
    and looking for a marital affair or married dating.
    www.marriedandlooking.co.za

    ReplyDelete