Custom Search

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chain Infatuation

Chain Infatuation

A long time I never seen you
It seems that I miss you,
I thought I have given up you
But still when I see you
It gives me a strange feeling
From day start until evening
It makes me almost shiver
But I really don’t have a fever.

I don’t like your attitude
Your bad acts are multitude
But when I look at your eyes
I see it sparkle like fireflies
I always want to stare at you
My eyes are captivated by you

You always tease me
You always contradict me
But when you smile at me
It brings a hymn that caress me,
I know there is a sweetness you hide
And feelings that you have inside

The quality I’m searching for is not in you
But I don’t know but it seems that I like you
Please tell me what you feel for me
Before it gets too late for you and me,
Just say the truth that you want me
Then I will know that you are the one for me,
You are always in my dreams and my heart
I found myself thinking of you when we’re apart,
I can’t deny that I’m falling in love with you
And I want to spend my days loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment