Custom Search

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Hymn Inside My Heart

A Hymn Inside My Heart

My heart awaken by a hymn of love
And it made me fly like a dove,
A lovely face keeps lingering in mind
And falling in love is the only thing I find
I’ve been hit by cupid’s arrow
And I can’t deny that these feelings grow.

Though I’m thousand miles away from you
My love makes me close to you,
Distance could never hinder
My love for you that going stronger
I’ll climb the mountain and run to the sea
To find the heart that belongs to me.

For a long time, solitude had chained me
But you came and freed me
From the cell of loneliness
And you gave me happiness,
I have prayed for a love that lingers
And maybe you’re the answer to all my prayers.

How I dream to be with you
And to spend my life with you,
Like the roots of an old tree
I’ll be steadfast in love and wait patiently,
I will ask my friend wind to remind and tell you
That my feelings for you are true
And I’m deeply in love with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment