Custom Search

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

An Emotion in Cumulus

An Emotion in Cumulus


Lonely rain in my eyes stops to flow
As a priceless gem starts to glow,
Beauty of rainbow I’ve seen in your smile
And my heartbeat runs in mile,
Sweet petals of courtship start to fall
As gentle wind blows and soothes my soul.

Maybe it’s time to leave my old friend Loneliness
And greet my new comrade Happiness
And it’s time to open the door I’ve closed before
And let my wings be unfold and in the sky, I will soar,
I don’t know what this new hymn brings
Maybe it could lead to a solemn vow and rings.

When my precious dream was gone away
I thought that I will never find a love that will stay,
I’m like a boat drifted by the waves of the shattered sea
And I’m like prisoner of solitude that wants to be free,
But you came to me by surprise
And wipe away all tears that have fallen from my eyes.

As I search and discover your brilliant heart
I feel that in your presence I don’t want to be apart,
These feelings take me in the roof of the sky
This emotion have unfold my wings and make me fly,
I want to take a courageous step to tell what I feel for you
And all I ask for a chance to let me prove you
That all these feelings for you are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment