Custom Search

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Glimpse in Heart

A Glimpse in Heart

A strange feeling come over me
A shivery gentle wind cross my sea,
It’s your glimpse and smile today
That just simply takes my heart away,
The feeling that I’m falling further in love
Makes my emotion flies like a dove.

Breath taking beauty makes me amaze
And my eyes sparkle as I see it with no haze,
A love that begins to deepen in my heart
I should have known it from the start
That my feelings for you will grow
And now I want it to let it show.

I have emptied the jar of my vocabulary
And I spend sleepless nights for poetry
To make a masterpiece that shows how I feel for you
And write words from my heart that belongs to you,
I finally found someone that will inspire me
And I finally found the one who will complete me.

I hope that you believe me in all things that I say
Because I don’t want to make these feelings go away,
If you only knew I’m really deeply falling in love with you
And all that I see and all that I need is you
I pray to God that I am meant for you
Because nothing in this world I’ve ever want but you
And I want to love you until my life is through.

No comments:

Post a Comment